Gettin' My Flash On

I don't know about you all but I need accountability in my life. If not, I am just happy to sit around and make excuses. Even with going to the gym, when my workout buddy is not going, I almost always decide that my motivation is gone and I don't go. F.R.U.S.T.R.A.T.I.N.G. Yay me!! So, to help me blog a bit more, (hurrah?! maybe?! for whoever reads ;D) a sweet friend of mine suggested doing a photo challenge. I am going to try my hardest to blog everyday (don't worry friends, it will be mostly with pictures, minimal wordage, I promise), for the month of February! Here is the set list if you will:

1st - my view today
2nd - words
3rd - hands
4th - stranger
5th - 10am
6th - dinner
7th - button
8th - sun
9th - front door
10th - self portrait
11th - makes you happy
12th - inside your closet
13th - blue
14th - heart
15th - phone
16th - something new
17th - time
18th - drink
19th - something you hate to do
20th - something you ate
21st - a favorite photo of me
22nd - where I work
23rd - my shoes
24th - listening to
25th - squeeze
26th - inside my bathroom cabinet
27th - doodle
28th - night

See you all tomorrow :)




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment